DIRECTIONS TO AND FROM FROME TOWN CENTRE TO UPPER VOBSTER
The journey will take about 10 minutes
Directions from Frome
- From the town centre (market square where the banks are) you head up the steep hill in the direction of Sainsbury's, not towards Bath;
- At the top of the hill is a mini roundabout with a large furniture store called Tonemars on the corner. Take the second (right) exit at this roundabout;
- At the next mini roundabout take the first (left) exit and carry on along this road. There are lost of turns and you will leave the built up area, continue down a hill round a bend and on to a straight bit of road. This is Egford;
- Take a right, sign posted Coleford and Mells (which is the fifth exit after the mini roundabout);
- Carry along this road for 3.1 miles until you reach a crossroads – Vobster Cross;
- Go straight ahead down the no through road in to Upper Vobster;
- Pass some houses on your left;
- Pass a field on your left and then a terrace of houses on left. This is St Edmunds Terrace;
- Continue on lane to end of terrace of houses. The end cottage on the left is Lavender Cottage just before the entrance to the farm. Rosemary Cottage is next door;
- At the end of the terrace fork left down in to the farm on a sandy coloured drive – there is a sign saying ‘Upper Vobster Farm’. After 25 meters you will see The Barn on your right;
- Follow the drive a bit further and you will find Courtyard Cottage, Studio One and The Dairy. The farmhouse is at the end of the drive.
- Go straight across the crossroads at the end of Upper Vobster;
- Continue straight on this road for 3.1 miles until you reach a T-junction. Turn left;
- At the first mini roundabout take the second (right) exit;
- At the second mini roundabout take the first (left) exit leaving Tonemars on your left and you will be in Frome town centre.
- Car parks are sign posted with a blue P.
- Follow the blue P signs for car parking.